I've been an amputee since 2013 after a motorcycle accident and have competed in strongman since 2012. In addition to losing my left leg below the knee, I suffered many other injuries, to the point that I was told I would never lift again.
Since becoming an amputee, here's how I've placed in strongman competitions:
- America's Strongest Disabled Man 2015 - 2nd place, standing category
- World's Strongest Disabled Man 2015 - 4th place, seated category
- West Kentucky Strongman Challenge 2016 - 1st place by countback, Lightweight Novice
- America's Strongest Adaptive Athlete 2016 - 3rd place, seated category
- Arnold Disabled Strongman 2016 - 4th place, seated category
- America's Strongest Disabled Athlete 2017 - 2nd place, seated category